Friday, July 10, 2009

WIFIE KNOWS BEST

Okay ... one of the days where you take turns on the 4 walls pounding your head. I started to do my title work redoing bits here and there and got it to the end of the intro. Then I guess the size became unmanageable.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

Tried some other things and got a doable image. Went looking for the end title. Found out I didn't save it in the right file type.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!

Followed the Wife's advice of keeping things simple. Took the title card (blank) and put type fading in and out. Looks better than what I had.

Wifie knows best!

Got a sound effect from 2 youtube vids!!!

9 days left in my deadline.

2 comments:

  1. Please forgive this advice, if you already know this, but in Photoshop, after you change the image resolution to 72 dpi for the web, you can do a "Save for web" which compresses the file size slightly (you control the compression rate). If you have not tried this already, it might make the images more manageable for Flash and your computer, to render. ~Shell

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good suggestion Shell, but it was the stacking of layers that bogged me down. I already knew about reducing file size. What I hadn't found out was the doing of scenes. That and that I was running acustom size suggested by the "How to Cheat" book that is reduced in Youtube anyway. As I've mentioned I have had to find a few open windows when even backdoors were found closed.

    ReplyDelete