Monday, July 20, 2009

MADE IT!!! ... SORT OF

I had set a goal of having the introduction done for my birthday on July 19th. I filmed on Friday and began editing. Spent about 8 hours doing 8 seconds. Around 11 Saturday I was uploading the movie to my Youtube site. I think Yoko was going to kill me when I told her I had to do it over.

This is okay because I learned a few things that will make it better.

1.) I can make frames and past it into the time line of Pinnacle program instead of Flash. It will offer a bit more stability. Ernie though explained that if you set the X/Y axis that it will stablize the pasting in the center mode.

2.) When I made the cartoon I used a brush stroke filter after desaturating the image and then I did poser edges. Will just use poster edges. Needed to make it last 2 seconds instead of 1. This will make a smoother transition.

I have already started to redo the end and things are working out. Hope to have t done by Friday ... a week later.

No comments:

Post a Comment