Thursday, July 2, 2009

BACKSTORY : part two

This was my second attempt at using the Pinnacle 10 program to do animation (though it's more of a slide show.)



First off let me say that I must say this was very much a rush job. Every year for the past 5 Christmases, I have done a cartoon/card for the holiday season with a dulcimer accomplishment. This has to be perhaps my most viewed card. I has gotten over 3,000 views at this posting. Please note I attribute this to the fact of it's labeling, "I'm Getting Nothin' For Christmas." The pictures are actual family photos with my Mother, Father, Auntie Gretchen and my older brother, Rusty (the dog) appearing. Again I am scanning the images into my computer, and editing them in Photoshop/Painter and publishing in Pinnacle. Sound again is in Audicity, but the volume problem is from the preamp I am using. This is definately a learning curve.

No comments:

Post a Comment