Thursday, July 2, 2009

BACKSTORY : part three

My wicked stepmother, Sylvia decided to sell the house that my Dad and herself bought together when they got married. She moved into a nice little apartment. She was nice enough to give us a share. Most we put into savings so that Yoko could go to culanary school but I talked her into letting me buy a lap top to dedicate to the use of my art projects. But the best thing was one of those fancy drawing tablets. I have always wanted one of these ever since I got a computer, but I could never justify the cost. Luckily, Wacom came out with a smaller tablet that comes with a price that was more in my grasp.

Here are a couple of videos to give you an idea of just why I bought one.



Trust me when I openned the box it wasn't anwhere as long as this guy took!



This really set me on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment