Thursday, July 9, 2009

PROGRESS

So I have made the first step on rediting the work from Pinnacle to Flash. I made good progress in setting up the title until I got to the Dulci-toon title and found out I had put it together in Pinacle ... OOOPPPSSSS!!!!! I hope to get this done by this weekend.

I have changed a concept that I inteneded as an intro piece to explain my hopes and intentions. I had origonally had a skit planned but on advice of a couple of friends from work, have decieded to simplify this just a dialouge in front of the camera. They felt since I was intending to use a Mickey and poke fun at Disney, that if the wrong Big Brother saw this harmless piece, that I might find myself fighting for my job. Did a test on a special effect and except for using a different filter and camera I was happy with the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment