Friday, November 11, 2011

Thank You Big Time ... Sissy!!!

The only thing Della Ashton is besides extremely talented is giving and supportive.

I had the great fortune of meeting Della at the Mount Dora Dulcimer and Autohop Festival.She befriended a lone fellow wandering in a dulci-uphoric haze. She suggested a gathering that became the Jam'N'Que , an acoustic (dulcimer oriented) jam/bar-b-que. I have seen her grow in skill and enrich other's lives mine included.

Della was sweet enough to record "Hail to the Chief" for me. I will use it for the series Dulci-Toons: Presidential Dulcimers. I have the first planned out ... actually I have the first 3 planned ... and tentatively it will be the 4th Dulci-Toon.

Now I have songs by 3 artists ... Stephen Seifert, John Hawk/John Cole and now Della Ashton.

Thanks Della!

No comments:

Post a Comment