Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I GET BY WITH SOME HELP FROM MY FRIENDS.

Went back and took a look at "Dulcitoons 000" ... I need to redo about 3 sections. The first is where I talk about the time involved and the progress involved. I have a series of clips to insert. The next is where I extoll the one quality to do this project. I have found the clip art/stock photos needed. And lastly, I have to redo the end. This is about half done.

I have vacation coming up in 3 days. I will have 5 days to work on this and to get to work on the other two.

I have a talented friend, Della Ashton, who is being kind enough to record "Hail to the Chief." And this weekend to my surprise, I was contacted by Lauri Cole. She and her husband, John have a recording studio. They recorded John Hawks and his new album. John Hawk is an amazing player. They all saw my posted character Gee Cee the grey cat on Facebook. They kindly offered his newly recorded cut of "Grey Cat on a Tennessee Farm." With the tracks already laid down by Stephen Seifert, I will have some real talent on this project.

Now if only I can show some talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment