Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Some Real Progress

This last weekend, I made some real progress.

Finally.

I redid the ihop commercial . It was basically the same material as I used the first time. But this time it was done tighter. The time bar is much slicker. I am learning.

I did the end titles. I reused and colored the black and white title holder and added the credits. It worked great.

I did the Dulci-Toon cartoon titles. I can't believe I did most of it in Flash. I'm learning to do vector work. Who would of thought it? I came out better than I thought.

I made the web page on the fldulcimer site. I set up Dulcitoons 000 on Vimeo and embedded the video on the web page.

We're getting there. Now I have to do the ACME titles ... the Zen Doodle titles ... and the cartoon itself.

We're getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment